Explore Careers at oOh!
You + oOh! = unmissable
We recognise our employees’ value in many different ways, invest in our peoples’ development and embrace inclusion and flexibility with delivery. We have a unique culture, purpose and set of values that we live up to every single day. It doesn’t matter if we’re in the office, at the warehouse or on the road, our culture underpins everything we do.
Our PoV (Purpose + Our Values): We exist as a company to make public spaces better and brands unmissable across Australia and New Zealand
As an Out of Home media company we know the power of being able to communicate the
essence of a brand as succinctly as possible, often within a matter of seconds.
That’s why our values are so simple they can be communicated on a billboard. Each symbol represents one of our three core values:
- Grow sustainably
- Play with heart
- Stronger together
Our Employee Experience Program
Ensuring you and our business remain connected through the moments that matter.
We recognise our employees value in many different ways, investing in their development and providing a range of benefits and leave offerings that are built around:
- Ways of working
- Growth and recognition
- Your life
Our employee benefits, leave offerings and ways of working
Ways of working
- Hybrid work: working partly in the office / partly remotely, where business requirements allow
- Flexible work: examples include job sharing, part time, nine day fortnight, staggered start / finish times
Types of leave
- Parental leave: 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers and two weeks for secondary care givers
- Purchase leave: option to purchase an additional two weeks leave per year
- Personal leave: 10 personal leave days per year to care for others or take if unwell
- Domestic violence leave: 10 days paid leave and support services for people impacted by family and domestic violence.
- Volunteer day: one day per calendar year to volunteer your time and skills to a registered charity or community organisation.
- WHEREFIT membership: offering 2000+ offers and online fitness perks including discounted rates at top fitness and wellbeing brands Australia-wide (similar program offered for NZ employees)
- Flu shots: flu vouchers that can be used at a local provider
- Wellbeing day: a day for all team members to use toward something meaningful to your wellbeing and lifestyle
- Sonder: 24/7 wellbeing, medical and safety support
Growth and recognition
- LinkedIn Learning: access to 18,000 courses and programs
- NGEN membership: for those with less than five year’s of industry experience
- The Golden Grant: pitch for financial support to pursue a personal or business passion
- Project for Purpose: work on a strategic project of importance with one of our Community Partners for up to 3 days a year
- Learning and development: various individual growth and leadership development to support business needs and career progression goals. We also host and encourage various Lunch and Learns, guest speakers and career forums across the year
- Flex and swap day of significance: swap an existing public holiday with another day of significance
- Carers forums: the opportunity to share and learn from others and for the business to understand what people need to be balanced and successful in life and work
- Taronga Zoo gold passes: to use at Taronga Zoo Sydney, Taronga Western Plains and Dubbo Zoos. Each pass allows free entry for four people
- Qantas Club Membership: access discounted Corporate Qantas Club Rates, receive 30% off the membership fee
Additional employee experiences
- Novated leasing
- Salary sacrificing for superannuation
- TAFE and industry certifications: primarily for our operational workforce (subject to approval)
- Quarterly connection: get togethers organised to build team connections
- Toolbox talks: informative sessions to help upskill operative employees
Life at oOh!
For more about our employees, current company photos and videos check out our LinkedIn Life page.
View current open roles