oOh!media’s award winning team continues to innovate and lead in the Out of Home media landscape, with staff and clients consistently recognised for creative innovation and impact.
- B&T Women in Media – People’s Choice Winner 2019 – Samantha Hollier James
- International Moodie Davitt Awards – Winner – Best Tactical Advertising Campaign 2019 (Lexus Melbourne Cup)
- B&T Sales Team of the Year – Winner 2018
- HRD – Winner – Most Innovative HR Team, 2017
- ADMA – Winner – Marketer of the Year, 2016 – Brendon Cook CEO
- Global Moodie Digital Awards – Winner – Best Digital Advertising Campaign 2016 (Porsche Image Recognition Billboard)
- Global Moodie Digital Awards – Highly Commended – Most Impactful Individual Advertising Execution 2016 (The HALO Melbourne Airport).
Creative Collection, Outdoor Media Association
The Outdoor Media Association’s Creative Collection celebrates and rewards the best campaigns in Out of Home across Australia. Each quarter, winners are announced amongst four categories: Big, Bold and Bright, Best Use of Multi-Format, Best Use of Digital, and Innovation in Out of Home.
oOh!’s winning campaigns in 2020:
- Q1 2020 Grand Prix Winner: Doritos
- Q1 Winner: oOh! messages of Kindness, Best use of Multi-Format
- Q1 Winner: Peters, Best use of Digital
- Q1 Winner: Doritos, Innovation in Out of Home
- Q1 Honourable mention: Schweppes, Big, Bold and Bright
oOh!’s winning campaigns in 2019:
- 2019 Grand Prix Winner: NRMA
- Q4 Winner: NRMA, Big, Bold and Bright
- Q4 Joint winner: Modibodi, Best use of Multi-Format
- Q4 Joint winner: eBay, Best use of Multi-Format
- Q4 honourable mention: Lexus Melbourne Cup, Best use of Digital
- Q4 Winner: Victoria Government, Innovation in Out of Home
- Q3 Winner: eBay, Big, Bold and Bright
- Q3 Winner: SATC, Best use of Multi-Format
- Q3 Winner: Google, Bes use of Digital
- Q2 Winner: Nine Entertainment Co Lego Masters, Big, Bold and Bright
- Q2 Winner: Paramount Pictures Wonder Park, Best use of Multi-Format
- Q2 Honourable mention: Paramount Pictures Rocketman, Big, Bold and Bright
- Q1 Winner: Flinders University, Best Creative Execution
The Open Awards
In 2019, oOh! launched The Open Awards to recognise individuals in the Out of Home industry making significant contributions to the broader community.
The awards cover four primary categories:
Recognising individuals who contribute to charities via sport and related activities.
Volunteers who sacrifice their own time to help others.
Individuals who are making contributions in the sustainability space.
The most outstanding entry across all nominations.
Each category winners receives an oOh!media pack valued at $250,000 for the charity of their choice.
Last year’s winners and charities include:
- Rachel Wilmot – Cystic Fibrosis Community Care
- Paul Tadich – Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund
- Suzanne Neate – The Aftershock
- Charlotte Berry – Australian Marine Conservation Society.